- Technology transfer to HTS
- Assay adaptation to 96, 384 or 1536 well plate format
- Establishing an automation protocol for HTS screening
- Assay validation and data analysis
- Detailed report containing full SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) will be delivered upon project completion
- HTS Screening of 1-100K from commercial libraries (~ 200,000 available compounds) or a dedicated library provided by the client
- HTS hits validation: concentration dependent assay, developing a counter screen
- An integrated robotic system consisting TEACAN freedom EVO 150 and EVO 200 dedicated for enzymatic and cell-based assays
- A TEACAN freedom EVO 150 robotic system dedicated for yeast and bacterial assays
- BIACORE T200
- Thermo-Fisher QuantStudio 12K Flex Real-Time PCR System
- Dual/split luciferase
- Intercellular protein-protein interactions
- Cell Adhesion and attachment
- Cell migration: Chemotaxis, Haptotaxis, Transmigration, Wound healing
- Macrophage activation assays (Phagocytosis, Oxidative burst assay)
- Cytokine assays
- Transient and stable transfections
- Induction of cell differentiation
- Single step Q-PCR
- High content imaging
- Target expression levels
- Target localization
- Organelle localization
- Organelle distribution
- Cell and organelle size and shape
- Cell Viability, cytotoxicity
- Cell toxicity and viability assays- MTT,XTT, CellTiter Glo® Luminescent
- CYP450 induction/inhibition assays -DDI assessment in the early developing stage of new compounds
- hERG channels assay- for early identification of hERG liability in drug discovery
Protein-protein interactions Assays
- TR-FRET, BRET, BiFC, AlphaScreen
- SPR analysis- BIACORE
- Functional assays
- Antibody screening
- Mono-and multi-substrate reactions
- Kinetic analysis - determination of Km, Vmax
Microbial and Yeast-based assays
- A TEACAN freedom EVO 150 robotic system dedicated for yeast and bacterial assays.
- This system is capable of incubating large number of parallel cultures and monitor their growth as well as measure fluorescence and luminescence-based signals.
Cell culture services
- A fully equipped BSL2 tissue culture room is available for the preparation of biological materials for diverse drug screening assays.
- The culture room is equipped with 3 MS12 Laminar HEPA-flow biological cabinets, 4 HERA-Cell VIOS 160l CO2 Incubators (Thermo Scientific), TC microscope (Zeiss), Cell counter, Water bath, and more.
- Cell culture of multiple cell types modeling disease, including NCI-60 Human Tumor Cell Lines;
- Utilizes different human tumor cell lines, representing leukemia, melanoma, cancers of the lung, colon, brain, ovary, breast, prostate, and kidney cancers.
- Screen can be conducted against control strains from the appropriate sources (i.e. colon, CNS and others).
- XTT kit is being used for quantification of cellular proliferation, viability, and cytotoxicity.